Welcome,

Glad you stopped by!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Facebook Group

"God will provide," the woman emphatically declared, after I told her (at her request) about my son's need. After all we'd been through, God's faithfulness was a fact I didn't doubt. However, her words felt like a hollow sound bite, not genuine caring.

This wasn't my first encounter with such a response. It's not that I wanted pity, but I do crave a more compassionate and authentic connection with my fellow brothers and sisters. I've met others who do as well. Join me at my new Facebook Group -- Faith in the Midst of Unresolved Prayers, Heartaches and Adversity. Perhaps we can grow together as we live and seek God in the hard places of life.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=595695440&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=46577479751&ref=mf

No comments: